Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Mother's Day bunny run

BubbleShare -


Mom and I went on a run tonight-yes it was a bunny run of 4.27 miles! Sunset seems to be the height of bunny activity! Of course I got to see the ocean and sniffed butts with a beagle, but it's the bunnies that i enjoy chasing-even thought I can't catch them! Here is what i see of bunnies
Rabbit

Yes I see their butts-their white butts bouncing most of the time as I'm running after them! they usually dive into the brush and cacti-I chased one into the cacti once-and that was the last time I did that! I had alot of stickeries all over my paws-ouch it hurt!

And then after we ran, mom took me to the park to play with my jolly ball-I get the feeling she's trying to exhaust me! I guess she should since she's leaving for work at 4:30 in the morning!


video

9 comments:

Maggie & Mitch said...

We can sure see that you're trying your hardest to catch one of those cute cottontails! Try harder, Velcro! You'll get one!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Mack said...

Oh I want a bunny! Could you please catch one for me too?

Thor said...

Keep the good work chasing those bunnies, Velcro! Sure that you go to catch them!

Thor

Anonymous said...

Hi Velcro! I love the video of you chasing the bunny! How FUN!! You make me chuckle!! Best, Josie(still chuckling)

Baby Love said...

Bunny butts are cute & fun to cahse. My mom was walking at 6am the other day & a bunny ran out of the bushes and nearly gave her a heart attack, too bad you weren't there Velcro.

Gus and Louie said...

Did you catch the bunny? They are pretty fast...

Check out Baby Love's post today.. She has puppy pictures..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Velcro,

It's really cool that you get to chase bunnies ... did you get close enough to make that cottontail a bit dirty?

Sparky said...

Hi Velcro!

Those pictures are beautiful. Going for a run at sunset must be grrrreat!

I sneak up on bunnies and other critters the same way you do... I crouch low and slowly creep forward before I run full blast at what I want to catch! I've never caught anything yet though...

Man, your human has to get up at 4:30? That's super early! You'd both better get to bed early tonight, hee hee.

Sparky

Gus and Louie said...

Mom must be working way to hard. Tell her she needs to spend more time with you are you will have to come and herd with us.. We miss you..

Gus and Louie