Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Peck Park twice in one day!


Mom went to work again~she's working on the TV show Mad Men that's on the cable station AMC(the new season airs the last weekend in July if anyone is interested), so once again my petsitter came in around 1pm and took me to the park to play! Mom came home around 8:30 tonight-and guess what? She took me to peck park to play with my Jolly Ball. I got two park visits in one day!! It's been a good day for me!! Now I'm going to snuggle with mom, get some sleep and go for a run in the morning before mom goes to work again! Good night friends!

7 comments:

Sparky said...

You got to go to the park TWICE in one day?! Lucky puppy! Can I come too next time?

Hope you have a good night,

Sparky

Mack said...

Velcro,
I think you must be like the luckiest dog in the world or something!

Maggie & Mitch said...

Wow! Two visits to the park in the same day is something to write about! Good for you, Velcro!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale said...

Oh we don't know the show Mad Med but it sounds about right hee hee hee.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Gus and Louie said...

you are so lucky.. We bet you slept well after all that exercise..

Big sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
2 great walkies in one day?? Lucky you!
Have a good night!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Pacco de Mongrel said...

that's so lucky of u velcro...