Saturday, May 31, 2008

Please Help Baby Love!!!


Mom just went over to my blogging doggie friend Baby Love and was horrified to read that she's not doing well!!! It seems her shunt has become detached from her brain, Baby Love was born with hydrocephalus (fluid on the brain). She's had the surgery once but now she's going to have to have it again! This surgery is not cheap, so Baby Love's wonderful mom has set up an address for donations to help with the cost of the surgery-please donate any amount if you can help her!!! I feel a close bond to Baby Love-us Cattle Dog's stick together!!! Please help my friend!!!

Here is the address for donations:

Baby Love Fundraiser
P.O. Box 692
Rhome, TX 76078



-Velcro

7 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
I have my paws crossed for Baby Love.
I hope she can have her sugery soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Noah the Airedale said...

Poor Babylove. We truly hope that the surgery is a big success.
Paws crossed ay!!

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Mack said...

I was so sad to hear about this.

I hope everyone can give at least a little toward her surgery!

MONA AND THE MOMMY! said...

Hi Velcro,

Mona here. I'm so excited, I can't wiat to get my Goody Package!! The Mommy maoled mine yesterday to Peanut & Flash. I'm so sorry to hear about Baby Love. My Mommy is paying bills today and she's gonna send some money too. We will keep paying & praying everything goes OK.

Mona

Gus and Louie said...

We are dropping our check in the mail tomorrow..

Yepper I beat Dad up pretty bad yesterday. I would run to the end of the lead trying to chase the sheep and he would have to pull me back. He has some sizeable rope burns. Mom said she was glad it was him she isn't sure if she would be strong enough to pull him back.. We stopped with the barking on the second run so that is definitely a plus. The trainer said we need to start a journal so we can keep track of all our accomplishments. Do you have a journal?
PS: Thanks for the help with getting the word out about Baby Love. She and her family is very special to us..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Gus and Louie said...

Dad has another question for you. How long were you on the lead? Do you do loose-eyed training? Did you fight with your mom also to try and get to the sheep? If so did it take quite some time to break you of this?

I hope we aren't bothering you with all our questions? We really appreciate the input from someone who has been there..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Maggie & Mitch said...

Our paws are crossed that BabyLove will be right back to her old self after her surgery. We loved the latest video of her! You can tell she loves life!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch