Saturday, May 24, 2008

Saturday with mom and a three day weekend!!!!

BubbleShare


Mom is home for three days! ok 2 1/2 since she didn't get in from work until 4am today and slept until noon! But she's home and we're going to have so much fun!!!! It's so pretty here right now. It's sunny(yeah I'm not a big fan of the sun) but it's cool so it makes it bearable!! I've had a good week-mom took me on runs everyday! And thursday she took me to the park to play with my tennis ball before she went off to work! I chased a goose-she wasn't too happy! But my herding instincts kicked in!!! I don't know what mom has planned for us this weekend. I know herding tomorrow and probably a bunny trail run at some point! It will just be nice to have mom home-snuggle time with mom weekend! Woo Hoo!

Here is my week in review in pictures:
BubbleShare

6 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Enjoy your long weekend with your mom!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Chef said...

Aren't weekends with Mummy the nicest thing, Velcro? Tell your kittysisties that they're on the list. Who knows? Maybe they'll be hooked up with my 2 kittysisties, Beauty and Rugrat!

xox Chef

chasingsquirrelswithrusty said...

Hi Velcro! I hope you are enjoying your weekend with your mom!I know I am.

guess what? I got your name for the Great International Goody Exchange! This is so much fun! Mom says if you will get your mom to email your address to her We'll send your suprise along!

Barklove!
Rusty
sbrockis@embarqmail.com

Maggie & Mitch said...

We are THRILLED that you have your mom to yourself for 3 whole days, Velcro! Enjoy it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Gus and Louie said...

Isn't roaching so much fun??

We had a great time herding. I have to work on my "here" and "with me" Although after I chased that sheep Dad had a hard time keeping from barking and trying to get another one...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Charlie Daniels said...

A three day weekend and you get mum all to yourself ! Cool !