Saturday, May 10, 2008

A trip to Santa Monica with mom


I've had mom all to myself today! We went to the Pet Food Wharehouse to buys lots of food for all of us(the cats included). and then we drove to santa monica so mom could go to her prolotheraphy appointment. Afterwards we went to visit a friend of moms-she has a tennis ball in her house that is just for me! I always hunt it down when I go over...it's usually under her couch. We were there for a few ball throws and then mom and I went home-and then mom got super sleepy. i think it's because she's been working long hours, got in at 3am this morning from work and then had prolotheraphy done on her foot and elbow. So we've stayed in tonight watching movies....I'm using this weekend for cuddles. And then tomorrow I get to go herd sheep!

5 comments:

Maggie & Mitch said...

Your weekend sure sounds like fun to us, Velcro! You're lucky to get to go with your mom to all of these fun spots!
Happy mother's day to your mom!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Hero said...

Hi, Velcro! Sounds like you had a really busy, but fun weekend. Thanks for visiting my blog. I always love meeting other rescue dogs just like me! I'm so glad that you found your forever home too.

much love,
Hero

Gus and Louie said...

yepper I got to herd sheep. Lori the trainer said that I was a natural but Mom needed to learn more.. Mom and Dad were so proud of me.. The verdict is still out on Louie. Dad has ordered a vibrating collar and is going to work with Louie. He has to learn some basic stuff before she will give him a chance.

We want to wish your mom a very Happy Mom's Day. Canine Mom's and human Mom's are very special people.. Be sure and give your Mom extra kisses on this very special day!!

Happy Mom's Day!!
Gus and Louie

Noah the Airedale said...

What a great day you had Velcro. You sure landed on your feet when your mum found you at the pound. Good stuff!!!!

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Pacco de Mongrel said...

isn't it fun to have mum with u the entire day