Saturday, May 31, 2008

Wow...mom has been super busy!I

I'm so bummed Mom hasn't been able to let me blog since monday! I've really missed all my friends! We did get two runs in this week-and of course my petsitter took me to the park everyday! But with mom's long hours-sometimes when she gets home all she wants to do is sleep!!! We did go to the park today with mom and her son so I could play with my Jolly Ball. it was super fun-but she didn't take her camera. That is very unlike mom! But I had fun and that's all that matters!

Hopefully mom and her son will take me on a few bunny runs this weekend! And of course it's herding tomorrow! Here are some pics from my two runs with mom this week. She and I ran 3.51 miles on wednesday and 3.16 miles on thursday. I think mom is tired!!

BubbleShare - .

2 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Velcro

I am slowly learning that sometimes humans get very tired and that can make them forgetful. But it doesn't mean they luv us any less.

Cheers

Charlie

Noah the Airedale said...

Hey Velcro
We really like the photo of the huge tree. It's beautiful.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah