Saturday, June 14, 2008

A fun filled warm friday!

BubbleShare


Mom didn't leave for work on friday until 12 noon, so we were able to go for a run! A 3.2 mile run! We ran 3 miles on wednesday as well. Mom is training for another Half Marathon this time in San Francisco in August! We ran thru Averill park which means I see Ducks and Squirrels! I like that part-but the running on friday was hot! It was sunny and hot and mom and I don't like running in that weather-she says something about "what kind of Australian dog am I that doesn't like the heat and sun." I tell her I'm a smart one!!!

Later on that day, after mom had gone to work, my petsitter came and took me to the park! I get a super workout everyday!! We go to the park and she throws the ball! And you know how much I LOVE balls!!

Mom didn't get home this morning from work until a little after 3am. She always takes me out to do my business when she gets home, this time I wanted to play! I had been sleeping so it was time to play! I don't think mom was to keen on throwing the ball at 3:30am!!

4 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Velco

It's great to see you back mate. I was missing you when you weren't around for the last few days ...

If you ever make it to Australia, you'll need to toughen up a bit! ;-) Heat and sun is the norm over here! Though having said that, it is freezing here this weekend!!!

Cheers

Charlie

Mack said...

Velcro,
You are so lucky - you have an energetic mom and a petsitter to keep you occupied - all I have is a stinky sister!

Maggie & Mitch said...

I'm not sure we could adapt to your hours, Velcro! We wouldn't dream of playing ball at 3:30AM! Our mom would murder us!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
I love to play with my ball at 3 am too, but like your mom, my mom is not so happy about it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza