Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hi Friends!

Mom has been super busy! She's been given picture to post by my petsitter, from my daily park visits, but she hasn't had the time to upload them!! Poor mom! I think she's going to do that this weekend after the 8K trail race she runs in Pasadena on saturday morning and before we go herding at the Dam with the Border Collies!!

I've been going to the park everyday! It's super hot in California right now!!!! Mom and I just got back from a morning run-we've done two runs this week-both about 3 miles!

Good Luck Baby Love!!!!! Mom and I are thinking of you!!!!!

9 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Velcro

It's great that you have someone to take you for walks when Mum is so busy. Can't wait to see your photo's.

Cheers

Charlie

Maggie & Mitch said...

It sounds like your mom is super duper busy, Velcro! We can't wait to see new photos of you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Gus and Louie said...

We are so sad that your mom has been working so much.. You need to tell her to slow down...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

hey buddy,

you have been nominated for Photo of the Month over at the Bone Zone - head on over and cast your vote :)

love
opy

chasingsquirrelswithrusty said...

Boy it sounds like y'all are really busy! Good luck on Saturday with both activities. I know you will do well, Velcro!
I like the bubble share pictures!

Barklove,
Rusty

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Sounds like you are going to have a busy weekend!
Enjoy it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Thor said...

Velcro
My mom has been so busy lately too!
Have a great weekend!

Thor

Chef said...

Sometimes we just gotta put up with busy Mummys, eh Velcro? My Mummy says busy is good but I'm not so sure. I wish she was lazy like me!

I see you're up for an award. Good luck. I am too. I'll vote for you if you vote for me!!

Have a great weekend.

xox
Chef

Noah the Airedale said...

G'day Velcro
Hey congrats on your nomination for photo of the month. Good luck.

Noah Willow Tess & Lucy