Sunday, June 29, 2008

I love the weekends with mom!

I love the weekends with mom-because I get to spend them with mom and of course those silly kitties!!! Mom did some cleaning today and played with me!!!! I like the playing with me part! I had a tasty treat this morning-mom made pancakes and I got one! It was yummy!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend! This is a short work week for mom, and on friday we'll be heading up to the Sacramento area for a sheep herding trial!!! I think mom is looking forward to getting out of LA!
BubbleShare

8 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

You and Mum aren't gonna run all the way to Sacramento are you !

Charlie

Frasier said...

Hi Velcro
Hope you had a great time,heard about the tummy.Hope its better now
frasier

Pacco de Mongrel said...

all the best to your trial...

River said...

Some nice closeups to show your pretty coloring! interesting face off with the marmie.

love & wags,
River

Maggie & Mitch said...

You and your kitty kinda match, Velcro!
That was nice of you to donate in Baby Love's memory!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Gus and Louie said...

Mmm Pancakes. Those sound really great. Good luck on your trials. We don't go herding again until the weekend after the 4th.. We can hardly wait..
Oh Sis says Mom and Dad can NOT have anymore heelers until they get a farm.. Hopefully we will get sheep too.

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Sparky said...

Velcro!

Are you hangin' out with a C-A-T? do you have any idea how dangerous those things are?!

Happy Canada Day!

Sparky

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
I love the weekends with my mom too! Yummy pancakes! I have not had one in years!
You and your mom are going to have a fun weekend in Sacramento!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza