Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Goodies from the International Goodie Exchange!

Thanks Rusty! I love my goodies! Mom let me open the package friday morning around 2am but she couldn't post the pictures until today since she worked all friday night and has been sleeping most of the day!!! I chewed on the bones and ate one of the Jerky Tenders that night, I'm having another one right now-they are yummy! The new stuffie was chewed on almost immediately and slept with mom and I on friday! I haven't opened the busy bones yet...but I will. I sniff at all of the unopened goodies! Now that it's the weekend, mom will be more open to giving me treats since she's worked all week!

BubbleShare .


Today, saturday, I took my new stuffie outside into the sunlight where I could shake it and chew it and soak up some rays all at the same time!!! I don't think my stuffie enjoyed being flipped and stepped on-but I enjoyed it! It's my stuffie! And I'll eventually get to the squeaky part of the stuffie and de-stuff it!Just give me time!

BubbleShare .


I don't know what mom and I are going to do today! She just woke up at 3pm. She got in from work at 6:30am! So it's been a napping sort of day for me! Maybe mom will take me to the park???? At least she is home today and tomorrow spending time with me!

7 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Velcro

You and I seem to have to same Stuffie technique! Get them really dizzy then you can do what ever you want to them!

Cheers

Charlie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
You got very nice presents from Rusty!
I can see how much you are enjoying your stuffie!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sparky said...

Velcro!

Man, what a treasure you got! The stuffie duck looks GRRRReat! You seem to be having a blast with 'im...

Wow, your human mom works crazy hours! I don't think mine could stay up that late, hee hee.

Sparky

Noah the Airedale said...

Hiya Velcro
We love that duck stuffie. It makes a great honking sound right??

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

chasingsquirrelswithrusty said...

Velcro1 I'm glad you like your duckie stuffie and other stuff! You look cute shaking him up out there in the yard!

Maggie & Mitch said...

What an awesome duck and that bone looks pretty yummy! Nice gifties, Velcro!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

River said...

I like your stuffie play technique!

love & wags,
River