Monday, June 2, 2008

A run at ocean trails with mom and the human pup

BubbleShare .


I was taken for a run with mom and her son tonight. We had a wonderful time at Ocean Trails...I found a ball at the beach!!! And I chased bunnies! And of course we ran 4.16 miles. It doesn't get much better than that! I don't think mom is feeling 100%-she ran a bit slower than normal and complained about a headache...but she knew I needed to chase bunnies before she starts her 4 days of work so we went to the ocean! I love my mom and I love her human pup!

6 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

How cool ... a ball and bunnies! Excellent! Tell you mum to get some sleep ... I keep telling TBU that ... but he doesn't seem to listen to me ... he is complaining, whingeing and whining no end today. Fair dinkum anyone would think he'd just destroyed his favourite suffie !!!

Cheers

Charlie

Maggie & Mitch said...

Awesome pictures, Velcro! It looks like you got to get some sand between your toes on the beach too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale said...

Velcro
Come to our blog we've got something for you!!!!!!!!

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Mack said...

Wow your beach looks a whole lot like ours - except your water is much bluer!

What a handsome family you have!

Gus and Louie said...

Great pictures. Thanks for some more insight. We haven't started working any outruns yet. I have to learn the basics first.. So how long have you been herding?


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Sparky said...

Velcro!

Wow, what a nice beach! I sure you had a ton of fun! I loved the pictures... The sunset is beautiful...

Sparky