Sunday, June 8, 2008

SHEEP!

Yes, mom and I went herding today like we do every sunday and I was wonderful!!! Mom was so happy and pleased with me!!! She kept saying how I was a good girl!!! I liked that! All I was doing was my outruns-but mom was really excited when i didn't do strafing runs at the sheep! I stayed back and wide-and she was happy! Hmmm...is that all it takes to make mom happy? Maybe I'll try again next sunday!!! She was really happy!! And so was my trainer-my trainer said I looked really good! Good enough to invite me out to The Dam on the 21st with all the Border Collies! She says it's a 25 acre wide open area-and mom and I would get to try out my outruns in a much bigger space!!! Wow!

My next herding trial is in Vaca Valley on the 5th and 6th of July. Mom got the confirmation email so we're in. I'll have to have mom book a hotel room soon!

BubbleShare

3 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

Hey congrats! ... and I hope you get a fantastic hotel room!

Cheers

Charlie

Josie said...

Oh Velcro...I'm so happy that you had a great day of herding and an invitation to herd with the Border Collies!!! Sounds like you're having a GRAND summer!!!! Love, Josie

Pacco de Mongrel said...

have a great journey and have fun chasing sheeps...