Thursday, June 5, 2008

Wednesday and it's past midnight-shouldn't I be asleep???


Mom...what am I doing up this late! I should be getting my beauty sleep ! Obviously, mom worked late tonight!! My petsitter came in and took me to the park today-I was stalking squirrels! She sent mom pictures, but silly mom forgot to send them from her phone to her email. Maybe tomorrow she'll post my park/squirrel pictures! So all you get to see tonight is me lounging on moms bed!!! Thats' where I need to be now!! Mom goes to work later tomorrow-so we will get to go for a run! And friday she's working all night-who am I going to snuggle in bed with???

10 comments:

Maggie & Mitch said...

Wow! You get to stay up way later than we do, Velcro!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Velcro,

It doesn't matter what time I go to sleep, someone ALWAYS wakes my up around midnight so I can go outside and take care of personal business!!

I hate that bit. How did you like being up so late?

Cheers

Charlie

Noah the Airedale said...

Hey we gave you the same award that Thor did. I guess he beat us to it.

Hugs
Noah

shawnandlaci said...

Me and my human were just getting up at that time! The squirrels and the rabbits in our neighborhood are driving me nuts....I don't stalk....I try to iradicate! Have a great day!

Laci

chasingsquirrelswithrusty said...

Hi Velcro,
wow You got to stay up really late! Was it fun?

Sorry about Friday!

Barklove,
Rusty

Sparky said...

Velcro!

You look tired in this photo, hee hee.

I can't wait to see the pictures of you stalking the squirrels! I hope your human puts them up soon!

Sparky

Frasier said...

Hi Velcro
My eyes start shutting at 9.00!!!
Its so good to be back buddy!
Frasier

Kathryn and Ari said...

Wow, Velcro. It's been a long time since either of us stayed up until midnight!

We'll give you a virtual snuggle on Friday since Mom won't be there.

Gus and Louie said...

We will stop by and snuggle with you!! We love sleeping with Mom and Dad too..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Why you were not sleeping at that time?
I go to sleep at 9 pm but I like to wake up in the middle fo the night to squeak a toy! For some reason my mom doesn't like that!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza