Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Woo Hoo Sunset at the Park!

Mom got home early tonight-before it was dark!!! So she took me to the park overlooking the ocean to play with my Jolly Ball. I thought we might go for a run since it was early, but mom isn't feeling well so she took me to play with my Jolly Ball instead. Which of course I LOVE!!! Mom got her camera out again-she said something about a beautiful sunset or something.....you know how moms are!!! I was so happy to be playing and hanging with mom!

Mom took the Baby Love flyer to work today! She had two people write checks-and hopefully more will donate tomorrow!!! So far $90 from the crew of Mad Men....I'm going to tell mom to work harder because I love Baby Love!!!

BubbleShare

10 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Velcro

I can't seem to see your bubbleshare pics today for some reason ... though TBU has been complaining about the internet sucking badly today! (Is that the same as chewing??)

Is there a paypal option for Baby Love?

Cheers

Charlie

Charlie Daniels said...

Can see the bubbleshare pics now ... love no.10 ... beautiful pic.

Cheers

Charlie

Sparky said...

Velcro!

I love love LOVE number 8, 9, and 10 of the pictures of you with the sunset in the background! Such beautiful shots!

Sparky

Sharon said...

Velcro, you sure are looking good! I like the way your pictures are put into a slideshow!

Mom says that sunset was VERY pretty and looked great behind you.

chasingsquirrelswithrusty said...

The above comment was supposed to be from me, Rusty, but mom forgot to click on the wordpress button.

Chris & Mackenzie said...

Great pics! The lighting was perfect and Velcro was looking fabulous!

Wags - Chris

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Your mom took great pictures!
I hope she is feeling better now!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

MONA AND THE MOMMY! said...

Hi Velcro,

I am so excited!! I got my goody package today and I love everything in it.

Thank you sooooooo much!!!!

Mona

Deefor said...

Your mom takes super pictures. We need some lessons. Grrreat shot of your tongue-- especially with the pretty sky in back.

Deefpr

Maggie & Mitch said...

POOPOO, we're getting a message that there are no photos in your bubbleshare! Evil blogger is at it again!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch