Friday, June 6, 2008

Yikes! It's late, or early or both!

It's 1:50am and mom just got home from work! She of course took me out! And I had a ball in my mouth. mom threw it a few times-while we were out I saw one of the neighborhood cats, he was just sitting in the yard. He didn't hiss at me or anything!!!

Guess what arrived today!??? My International Goodie Exchange from Rusty! I'm so excited. but mom wont let me open it until saturday because she wants to take pics and watch me play with my new stuff!! So I have to sit and wait knowing that there is a box of goodies waiting for me! UGH!!! It's just not fair! But I guess since mom is working such crazy hours...I'll let it slide and wait until saturday!!! Now we must go to bed!!!

BubbleShare

7 comments:

Hero said...

I don't think I could wait that long to open a box you know is full of goodies! You have a lot of willpower, Velcro. I'm looking forward to the pics whenever you get to open it.

Maggie & Mitch said...

Bummer that you have to wait, Velcro! But we understand about your mom wanting to enjoy you opening your box - our mom would want it that way too! We can't wait to see what's in it!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Sparky said...

Velcro!

Woo, you got your package! But you have to WAIT?! What kind of stupid idea is that?! Man, I don't think I could survive 'till Saturday if I were you...

I hope you have a grrrrEAT weekend,

Sparky

Gus and Louie said...

You have a wonderful mom to take you out so early in the morning.. You better take really good care of her.
We are going herding on Sunday morning. We can hardly wait... Dad has been practicing with Louie and his vibrating collar so he should be ready for Sunday. Mom has been working with me on my "walk up" and "here" and "down" all week so I should be ready too..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Velcro

What an amazing mum you have to take you out for a play at that time of the morning! She must luv you! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
You went for a walkie at 1:50 am?? Like you said I don't know if that is to early or too late!
I will be waiting for your pictures enjoying your goodie package!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

MONA AND THE MOMMY! said...

Hi my friend Velcro,

I need your help. The Mommy is gonna do a post in a little while & a video and as you will be able to see my favoite stuffie in the world that you gave me never leaves my side. I need a name for my stuffie and since you gave it to me, the Mommy said it is only right that you should name it. Is that OK? I even take it to bed with us, but the Mommy says thats alright because she used to share the bed with me and my 4 brothers so what is a little stuffie.

Let me know what you name it..we don't know if it is a boy or girl but I just looooooove it.

Love You Mona