Friday, July 18, 2008

A busy few days....






Hi all. Mom just got home from work at it's almost 1am-YIKES! But she wanted to post some pictures for me! We've been able to go on a few runs before she's gone to work and of course I've had trips to the park with my petsitter!! I really enjoy my days-but I do miss mom. Thank goodness she only has one more day of work and then she's mine this weekend!!!

Mom seemed really happy today when she got back from work. It seems the television show she works on, Mad Men, received 16 Emmy nominations! She told me that everyone at work was VERY HAPPY and EXCITED!!! Wow 16! That's alot!!!

8 comments:

Maggie & Mitch said...

16 nominations is just awesome! Your mom must must be VERY pleased! We think this deserves ice cream! Our paws are crossed that you get some this weekend, Velcro!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kathryn and Ari said...

Hey, Velcro!
I just heard a great NPR story about the emmy awards, and they focused on Mad Men. Ari and I were so excited; though we were hoping they'd mention the Australian Cattle dog who undoubtedly serves as a quiet muse for the show as a whole. Tell mom we can't wait to check out the show--and big congrats from two little writers in Maine!

Hero said...

Way to go, Velcro's mom!!! We haven't gotten to see her show here in the Azores, but once it comes here you can be sure that I'll be thinking of the both of you!

River said...

We didn't even know there were that many emmys. That's amazing to be nominated for so many! congratulations!!

love & wags,
River

Thor said...

Velcro
How many indications! Congrats! You mom sure is super happy!
Have a great weekend you two!

woof
Thor

MONA AND THE MOMMY! said...

Thanks so much for all the kind words & prayers for my Aunt Aniie. She left us yeterday. Me and the Mommy have been reading bloggies all day because they make her smile.

Thanks Velcro, for being my friend...Mona & the Mommy

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Congrads mom. That is awesome your show is so good.
Yes we think we like the pink better. We need to go in tomorrow and have it redone again. It kind of looks like a slouch sock.. That little girl is really ruff on those casts..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Noah the Airedale said...

Great news about your mum's TV show. Who is in it Velcro? We don't know that show.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah xx