Sunday, July 27, 2008

Herding at the Santa Fe Dam Recreational Area

Mom and I went herding today! We drove past our normal spot-I wasn't sure what was going on...we drove and drove and drove into an area with water and loads of people! And then all of a sudden I saw the "trailer"...SHEEP are here!!!! Itw as hot today but luckily there was shade and mom brought lots of water! We spent about an hour herding! I got two runs in with the sheep in the open field! It was so much fun!!!! Mom said I was great! And my driving is improving!!!

8 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

Good stuff Velcro, and I love the new slide show :-)

Cheers

Charlie

Deefor said...

Hi Velcro
Nice that you got some ice cream to cool off. There were loose cattle and a few donkeys roaming around one place we camped. Open range which means you put up a fence if you DON"T want them on your land. You would have had fun but I'm not a herder.

Deefor

The OP Pack said...

Hi Velcro,

Sounds like woo had fun herding!!! Thanks fur stopping by our blog.

Woo, the OP Pack

Maggie and Mitch said...

Great pictures and we're so glad you got rewarded with ice cream!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Hero said...

Isn't ice cream the best! My pal, Tagpi, should learn how to properly herd from a pro like you.

Samantha said...

Hi Velcro,
We found you through dwb's and thought we would drop by and say hello. That is a great slideshow of you.

Woofs,
Holly & Zac

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Sure you had a great herding day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Chris & Mackenzie said...

Have you ever tried to herd cats? I hear it's not easy. :)

Wags - Mackenzie