Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My tuesday....


Mom is working again-and we haven't gone for a run since sunday night. She had her long run on sunday night, 7.66 miles, but woke up monday morning hurting and in pain-seems she's hurt something called her hamstring-so no runs for me right now. SO I'm looking forward to my visits with my pet sitter!!! I always get to go to the park with my tennis ball!!!

Mom also is having issues with her photo sharing. Bubbleshare has alot of technical difficulties so she was looking for another-but she's not happy with the others-I guess it will be something she'll work on this weekend!!

Hope everyone is having a great week! I hope to visit everyone soon!!! Mom's work schedule SUCKS!!

9 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Velcro

I hope you get to go for a run soon. I also hope Mum's hammie gets better soon.

Cheers

Charlie

Charlie Daniels said...

PeeEss: Tell Mom TBU just heard Letterman talking about "Mad Men" on television! :-) He didn't mention your Mom ! :-(

Cheers

Charlie

River said...

If you find a good alternative to bubbleshare let my mom know! She's tired of the error loading pictures. At least you have your tennis ball--hamstrings can really hurt, hope your mom feels better soon.

love & wags,
River

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Yes mom your schedule really sucks..
We can't wait to get Callie out of that cage. Brother Toph figures she might have to go to rehab to beat her drug addiction when she gets out. Lets hope now..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Hero said...

I hope your mom feels better soon so that you can go for some ocean view runs again. I

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
I hope your mom feels better soon! I know you love to run with her!
Bubbleshare never worked for us.
Sure you mom will find a good one. I love to see your slideshows!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Maggie and Mitch said...

We hope your mom's hamstring is feeling better, Velcro! We've heard those can be quite oochie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

The Vet just called back. Callie does get to come home tomorrow.. We can hardly wait. Mom says we have to be very careful with her though. No rough housing..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Deefor said...

Hi Velcro
Your mom's pictures are great but sometimes bubble share doesn't always work right the first time. Hope your mom's ham string feels better. Sounds yummy.

Deefor