Monday, July 7, 2008

My visit to the University of California at Davis-the day after the Herding Trial

BubbleShare


Mom, the young bi-ped and I went to UC Davis on sunday before leaving for Los Angeles. mom had always wanted to see the town and the University-it's got a great vet school! So we wandered around! I had fun-lots of smells especially in the arboretum. I saw a turtle coming out of the water-I looked at it, it looked at me and it raced into the water! It was scared of me-and it moved FAST! We never knew a turtle could move that fast!

When we got to the town of Davis, I saw lots of bikes...it seems to be a bike town! And a dog friendly town. Mom went inside an antique store and I was allowed to go in!! I was very good!!

1 comment:

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Velcro

See even dogs can learn something at university! Mom seems to really like that tree! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie