Sunday, July 13, 2008

Name meme Tag....

Mitch tagged me to play the name meme tag.

What is your name? Velcro

If you could change your name what would it be? I don't think I'd ever change my name-it means too much to me and my mom! But if I could change it I guess I'd be Tennis Ball!

What is your pet's name (it can be a webkinz or a real pet)? Well-I have 3 cats, are they pets? They sure wouldn't like to hear me calling them pets! Their names are Kodak, Winton and 3 Perf

If you could change your pet's name what would it be?! I couldn't change their names-Winton would beat me up!

What is your brother or sisters name? I don't have a brother or sister-but mom has a human bi-ped? The G-man

If you could change their name what would it be? Yikes-he's older than me-I couldn't do that!

Now tag as many people as letters in your new name for yourself. Well, I changed my name to something silly and long and I'd be here for days tagging people with my silly name Tennis Ball but here is who I want to tag! My friends- Sparky, Gus, Louie and Callie and Charlie Daniels!

5 comments:

Maggie & Mitch said...

Good answers, Velcro! I guess we sort of both respect our elders or else we don't want to get beat up, huh?!

Yer friend,
Mitch

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Velcro

Hey thanks for the tag. I don't usually do these tag, meme things, so I'll add it to the list an do it on a slow news day when I have time.

Cheers

Charlie

Sparky said...

Velcro!

Thanks for tagging me, man! I'll get on it soon, okay?

Sparky

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
These meme games sure make us think a lot.
I am like you. I like my name and I can't think about any other!
Hope you had a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Deefor said...

It's hard to change names. I don't know who I'd be if I wasn't Deefor.