Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday teeth cleaning......

Hmmm....I wasn't expecting this today! Mom got home from work around 1:30 am this morning. She stayed up and played a bit with me then she went to sleep-but woke up earlier than Iw as expecting. What's up mom? Why aren't you sleeping in? She put my harness on and we got in the car-a trip! Yippee!!! We stopped by the post office to pick up a package for me!!! My Cole Valley treats arrived from Baby Love's mom, Suzanne, and her new dog treat company, Cole Valley Treats. Mom opened the package and gave me a Turkey Jerky Treat-ate it up! And I wanted another! But I didn't get one. I thought we were heading home but NO! We arrived at Angels K9 spa...I've never been to a K9 spa-there were alot of dogs there-little dogs-hmmm.... what's going on here. Mom handed me over to Michela and I went back into the back. 30 minutes later, Michela called my mom-she said she was unable to clean my teeth. She said that I cried alot! So Mom came back in. They decided that they were going to try again-this time with mom helping. At this point I had had enough-but mom was there so it was a little better! Mom laid me down in Michela's lap and held my head and kinda laid on my body! I cried a bit when she did this but then I stopped-after all mom was here with me! Michela took out what looked like an instrument of torture!!! It had a sharp point on the end and she and mom opened my mouth and all of a sudden this instrument of torture was scraping tartar off my teeth! What if I wanted to keep my tartar! It is mine after all!!! Stop with the instrument of torture... wait a minute, this isn't hurting! Mom is saying soothing words-this isn't so bad! It only took about 30 minutes-and mom was there the entire time! When Michela finished mom was so happy! She said I was such a good girl! We went out front, mom paid the $100 and I got another of my yummy Turkey Jerky treats from Cole Valley Dog treats for being such a good girl! Mom forgot to take before pics-but she got after pics! My teeth are so white and clean now!!! Mom was very pleased with the teeth cleaning by Canine Care(1-800-242-9966). She thinks they might only be in California, but she said my teeth are so much nicer! I don't know what was wrong with my teeth before! They are my teeth mom don't talk bad about them!!!
BubbleShare

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
I've never had my teeth cleaned but my mom says that that is in my near future!
Too bad I don't have those rewards!
Have a nice weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Maggie & Mitch said...

How sparkly white they are, Velcro! Now your smile will be even more dazzling!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Chris & Mackenzie said...

Nice tartar-free chompers!

Mackenzie