Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday is a fun day at the Park

Once again, Mom left for work today without giving me a run! She has told me that she needs to take at least this week off to give her body a rest! Us dogs don't need rest!! What is this rest stuff??? But I love mom so I'll let her do this for a week-but next week she had better be ready to take me on my morning runs!!!

But like every work day, my petsitter came in to take me to the park-she always sends mom a picture-makes my mom smile while working her long hours! Today, she got something extra special from my petsitter! A small video of me at the park!!! Mom thinks technology rocks!!


video

10 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

Love the video :-)

Cheers

Charlie

Hero said...

Cool video! It's really nice of your petsitter to send your mom pics and videos of you.

Thor said...

So cool your mom can got your picture while working!
Great vĂ­deo!
I hope you have a great weekend!

woof
Thor

Maggie and Mitch said...

The video isn't working for us! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
We'll have to come back later! We wanna see it!!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Yepper a true blue heeler. 100 mph all the time..
Baby Callie is home. She was so happy to see us.. It is great to have her home..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Baby Callie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Seeing you in action while your Mom is at work sure is great!
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Yes it is very hard to keep a heeler calm. The Doggie downers seem to be working and we took Callie to the lake for a little bit of exercise this AM...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Pacco de Mongrel said...

we love technology..

your mum might even consider getting a webcam set at home to watch u from her office

Kathryn and Ari said...

Be patient with mom, Velcro: we humans can't run as far or as fast as you all!

Looks like you had a great time with the pet sitter.

Maggie and Mitch said...

Your mom has the sweetiest voice and you are fast as lightning, Velcro!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch