Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday!



Well, guess what...mom and I ran again this morning! She woke me up at 5am and she fed the cats and off we went for our 3 mile morning run. I started off leash-but then mom put me on leash. She says I stay too far behind when I'm off leash and that she doesn't like that when we are running on the sidewalk. It's fine when we are trail running. When mom left for work she gave me a kong filled with yummy goodness and she said something different...that I was going to get a surprise in a few hours...what could that be mom???

Well around noon I found out what my surprise was!!! My Grandpa arrived and so did my mom's son!!! I had two people to play with and hang out with today!! Grandpa made lunch first of all-some sort of smelly sausage which I was lucky enough to sample! It was delicious! And then after our food digested, we went to the park and the 17 year old human threw the tennis ball to me! It was such a pretty day down by the ocean! I didn't miss mom at all! Ok maybe I did!!
BubbleShare

2 comments:

Sparky said...

Velcro!

5 in the morning?! Okay, guess what my human just did? She just told me that next time we get a sunny day, we WILL rise super early and she'll take me for a walk in the sunrise! I can't wait!

I hope you have a grrrrEAT weekend!

Sparky

Charlie Daniels said...

I tried to get TBU up at 5 this morning .. It didn't work! Well I did get him up .. but we didn't go anywhere!!!!

Looks like you had a great day.

Cheers

Charlie