Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday with mom....




Mom's young bi-ped left early this morning-she woke up to get him ready...then she went back to bed since she goes to work at 1pm today(she'll probably work until 2am). When she woke up she took me for a 3.3 mile run...I don't think mom was happy about the weather we ran in today-it's not her favorite nor is it mine! It's hot and sunny here, California is in the midst of another heat wave and mom and I were out running in it! What a silly human she is! But I did get to see my Dalmatian friend-well actually I don't know if he's a friend because he barks at me every time we run past his house! Now I'm lounging on the cool floors. We just had someone come and knock on our door-I growled and barked at the lady!!

7 comments:

Sparky said...

Velcro!

Man, it sure is tough to run in the hot sun, but that kind of weather is perfect for swimming and eating frosty paws!

Sparky

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

So where is that bi-ped off too? Does he live near by? Hope we aren't being to nosey!!


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Callie and Louie

Charlie Daniels said...

Will the young Bi-Ped be home again soon? Does Mom take the cats out for a run too! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

River said...

Take care in the heat. You definitely need some frosty paws!

love & wags,
River

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Your roachig picture is great!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Chef said...

Lucky you! You can go running in the hot weather. I'd pretty near collapse if I did what you do. Hope you're enjoyed it and had a good, cool swim afterward.

xox
Chef

Maggie & Mitch said...

We're in the middle of a heat spell too, Velcro! We keep telling dad that we need LOTS of ice cream and it's working! Maybe you can try it too!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch