Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wednesday means a run and playing at the park!






Mom and I went out for a run this morning-another early morning 3 mile jaunt around the neighborhood! It was a sunny day and mom was a bit tired, at least for the first mile and then we really began to run! After we got home, mom went to work and I slept! I had dreams of tennis balls-new ones, old ones it doesn't matter! I had found one on my run and I knew I'd be playing with one when my petsitter came to take me to the park!!! And I was right!!! Mom says I'd be happy with a tennis ball in my mouth 24/7....is she making fun of me?

8 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

Wow Mom looks really tall in one of those photo's :-)

Cheers

Charlie

powder-puff said...

Hey Velcro!!

Great photos!

hope you have a happy 4th of July!

lots of love
puff

Mack said...

Aren't moms great!!?

I just wish mom would take me on as many walks as you get to go on!

Deefor said...

Looks like you are enjoying your runs with mom. I think I need a pet sitter for all those sleepy times while the humans work.

Deefor

River said...

You get to run a lot, now that's cool. My mom buys tennis balls for us but they end up alone in the yard. You can have them if you want. I'm sure your mom is proud of your tennis ball seeking skills.

love & wags,
River

Gus and Louie said...

You are so lucky to have such a great mom that takes you out so early.
You have a great 4th...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Sparky said...

Velcro!

After watching you and your human Mom getting up early to go for a run so many times, I think I'm going to start waking my human up super early to take me for walks, too!

Sparky

Kathryn and Ari said...

Hey there, Velcro! I'm impressed that you can run in that California heat: we're both feeling a little droopy here, and it's only 80 degrees.