Monday, July 28, 2008

Why are weekends so short???


Why are my weekends with my mom so short? All i want to do is hang out with mom and play-but she can only do that saturday and sunday!!! What if I want to do it during the week!!!?? I guess I'm a lucky dog! I do have a pet sitter that takes me to the park everyday!!!! It might be more than other doggies get! SO I guess I can't really complain. But it sure would be nice to have mom here everyday! maybe I can find her a job so she can work out of her house....I wonder what mom could do!?

5 comments:

The OP Pack said...

Maybe Mom could become a professional pupsitter too and take you along on the job.

Woo, the OP Pack

Maggie and Mitch said...

We wish your mom could stay home with you every day too, Velcro! Our mom does and we feel so very fortunate!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Cole Crew said...

It would be great to have our people home all week! But mom & dad are working stiffs, they have to go out and earn the kibble.

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

You do have a very nice Mom to have a pet sitter for you. We hang out in the house and Louie tears up the trash. He always manages to blame me for it.. Callie is on her downers so she stays in her house from when Toph leaves at 11 till mom comes home at 3...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
I have the same question! The week is soooooo long and the weekends are sooooooo short!
During the day I saty with my grandparents so I guees I should not complain!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza