Saturday, August 2, 2008

It's the weekend!


Mom didn't get home from work until 5am this morning! Luckily Grandpa spent the night with us-we ate sausages!! Grandpa left this morning at 7am so I went to sleep with my mommy! And she slept until noon! Of course I spent the morning patrolling the house-the new kitty races around alot so I have alot of patrolling to do!!! I don't know what mom and I are going to do this weekend! But she's at home! We might go to the Crawfish Festival tonight-what are crawfish? Will they bite me? And hopefully I get to see sheep this weekend-we'd have to drive to Escondido to herd sheep! No matter what we do I have 2 days with mom!!

5 comments:

Maggie and Mitch said...

Enjoy your weekend with your mom, Velcro! They're special for sure!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale said...

Ahhhh not da craw....

Have fun this weekend Velcro. Don't get to close to those crawfish.

tail wags
Noah

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Being with your mom is the best part of the weekend no matter what you two do!
Enjoy it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That is great. Two whole days with Mom. We are so happy for you. We hope you get to see sheep. We haven't been herding lately. Dad thinks it is just to HOT..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Deefor said...

Hi Velcro
I love weekends too. Especially in the summer. Being with my humans is the best.

Deefor