Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday I got to go to work with mom!!!





Monday is the start of mom's work week and today it was special because she took me to work! Mom works out of a camera truck on the tv show Mad Men-it has lots of cases and a tailgate and stairs. Mom hooks me up, puts water out and I stand guard of the truck! Mom always comes to visit with me and of course alot of the other crew members do too when they find out a dog is on set!!! I got lots of visitors and rubs!! We were working very close to home, so mom had my petsitter pick me up at lunch. I tend to get bored while mom is working since I sit and wait and look for mom! People take me for walks but it's just not the same. But it was nice to be with mom for half of the day!!


3 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Velcro

Did you give your pawprint to anyone .. I mean, you are a star too! :-)

Cheers

Charlie

Deefor said...

Mad Men is pretty good but I think it needs a doggie. Maybe you could herd some of the characters. Can your mom get you some lines?

Deefor

Maggie and Mitch said...

How neat is this! I bet you got tons of attention all day long!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch