Sunday, August 17, 2008

My weekend with mom



It's been a really nice weekend with mom at home! She worked a very long week last week-14 hour days! And of course we had a busy weekend last weekend with the sheep herding trial, so mom has been a little tired this week. She's gotten some sleep and we've spent alot of time together! The tv show mom has been working on, Mad Men, will stop shooting the beginning of September, so I'll get more time with mom very soon!!! Two more weeks of mom's long hours then it will be Velcro time!!!

I'm hoping to go for a bunny run tonight. mom bought a new pair of trail shoes-so I know she wants to take me to chase bunnies!!!

I hope everyone had a good week and has had a great weekend! Mom and I have spent alot of time watching the Olympics on the couch!!

11 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Glad you spent a good time with your mom!
We have been watching olympics too!
Have fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Velcro

Do you get to chew on Mum's old pair of trail shoes! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

Hero said...

That's so great that you'll get to spend a lot of time with your mom soon! I hope you find a lot of bunnies during your runs!

River said...

Maybe it will be cooler too. Maybe mom can give you her old shoes. The old smelly ones are the best!

love & wags,
River

Pedro said...

Velcro,

I love the pictures of you and your cat friend! You two match colors. Mad Men? Sounds scary!

Pedro

Maggie and Mitch said...

14-hour days are long days! We're glad that your mom is taking it easy and enjoying the olympic games!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Did you catch the bunny? We did make it to the lake and we saw a bunny while we were there. Well Mom saw the bunny we missed him altogether..
Those little buggers are fast..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Kathryn and Ari said...

Velcro,
Please tell mom that we are loving the new episode of Mad Men. It's the only thing that could keep us up that late on a Sunday night!

Pacco de Mongrel said...

14 hrs a day is really hectic...

i'm glad she can now spend time with u watching olympic

Noah the Airedale said...

I wonder if Mad Men will make it to Oz.
We've been watching the Olympics too. I think I'm sportsed out....

tailwags
Noah

Deefor said...

My humans love Mad Men. They can be a little mad too. Is that cat really gigantic? Good thing you both get along.

Deefor