Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sleepy Sunday



Mom was a bit tired this weekend. She slept until 9am this morning-that's super late for her! We haven't done much-my sheep herding trainer took a day off today so I didn't get to see sheep! But I got to run errands with mom. We dropped grandpa off in Long Beach to watch fast boats, then we drove to Redondo Beach so mom could buy new running shoes and then to one of my favorite places, Centinela Pet Supply! We bought mainly kitty things since I have tons of food at home-they were having a kitty adoption so i got to visit kitties. Some of the kitties didn't like me! We came home and I got to play with my kitties-the new kitty we have-she still hisses at me and swats me on the nose! I don't get it! Hopefully mom and I will be going on a short run tonight after she watches Mad Men.

10 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Velcro

Keep working with the new Kitty .. I'm sure it will come around eventually.

We don't get Mad Men here .. I wish we did, then I could see what Mom works on ...

Cheers

Charlie

Noah the Airedale said...

Oh did I know you had kitties??? Hmm I think my memory is failing.

tailwags
Noah

The OP Pack said...

Kitties? Oh, we have never met a kitty close up and personal but we don't think we like them.

That pet store visit sounds like fun. Maybe we can get Mom to take us one of these days.

Wags, the OP Pack

Deefor said...

Hope your new kitty gets friendlier. Maybe she's trying to play bitey face kitty style. I've never been close up with one.

Deefor

River said...

I'm sure your new kitty will get used to you soon. Sorry you didn't get to see sheep. That's one thing we haven't seen around here, the only thing I think.

love & wags,
River

Hero said...

You're a better dog than I am for allowing a kitty into your home. I think I would go bark raving mad if I ever saw one step foot into my territory. I'm pretty sure all cats are vessels of evil. Maybe your kitty would be nicer after a nice long exorcism.

Kathryn and Ari said...

Velcro,
We can't wait to hear more about your new kitties. And good for you for letting Mom sleep in: we don't get to do that very often in this house, thanks to one very exuberant (and impatient) husky mix.

Maggie and Mitch said...

Mitch has never met a kitty but I have! You gotta watch those claws! They hurt!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Our kitties hiss at us too. They even swing those nasty claws.. Louie has a nice permanent slice in his ear. He got to close..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro?
A new kitty?? I did not know that!
I hope you two get along well soon!
A sleepy sunday sounds great too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza