Monday, August 4, 2008

A Sunny monday

Mom went to work-again! this work stuff has to stop soon!! I want my mom back so we can go on mid week bunny runs!! But until that time I really enjoy my visits to the park with my petsitter!

Tomorrow, my petsitter will be out of town until saturday nite-so mom wont be getting any daily pictures-she might have picture withdrawls! She'll have to survive! My other petsitter will be taking care of me this week...I'm very lucky to have 2 petsitters I can call my own!!!

10 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

We didn't know you had TWO petsitters. You are one lucky gal Velcro.

tailwags
Noah

Charlie Daniels said...

Two petsitters! You are one very lucky dog Velcro ...

Cheers

Charlie

mylime said...

I will have to teach you my "mum pleaaasseeee don't leave me and go to work" super sad look!!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

You are one lucky puppy to have puppy sitters.. We sit in the window until Mom gets home. Callie has to stay in her condo and Louie is usually busy tearing up the trash..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Danielle Chonody said...

G'day Velcro,

You'll have to convince mom to find new employment where you can tag along! Wouldn't it be great if we could all take our dogs to work.

Great to meet you - love your photos!

Pacco de Mongrel said...

u are 1 lucky pup to have 2 pet-sitters at your service...

Kathryn and Ari said...

Wow, Velcro, those are some abs!

The Cole Crew said...

Tow petsitters. Sounds like our mom. She has a back up sitter for the back up sitter. Looks like your getting a good back rubin' in this photo!

Deefor said...

At least your pet sitters are coming over to take care of you. Hope they don't really sit on you. Your mom must be very tired. Give her a lick for me.

Deefor

Mack said...

Wow - you have a whole host of humans looking after you - LUCKY!!

Does yuor mom still work on "Mad Men"? It is becoming soooo popular.

Love,
Mack