Sunday, August 24, 2008

A very fun weekend!

Mom, my uncle and I went on a hike this morning at Ocean Trails. It was the first time my uncle had been, so mom and I were very excited to show him one of our favorite places! We hiked 4.7 miles-and we went to the beach and played with a tennis ball that i found on the beach!! I met alot of dogs this morning-one of them I've known since he was a puppy, Alec, the Aussie Shepherd!

Mom has one more week of work on Mad Men then it's over shooting for the season. I think I can suffer a week without mom!! Once she's finished she has promised me more blogging time and more play time!


9 comments:

Kathryn and Ari said...

Wow--that looks like a great hike! Congrats to mom on her last week of shooting. We're so into this show. In fact, we're just finishing up blog reading now so that we can watch the newest episode. Ari says that, in keeping with the motif, she should be allowed to drink scotch and smoke cigarettes while we watch; I respectfully disagree.

River said...

You have such beautiful places to hike! Imagine just finding a tennis ball--what a bonus! Hope your mom feels better.

love & wags,
River

Noah the Airedale said...

Gosh one of those dogs in your photo is huge...was it an English Sheepdog?
Glad you had fun with your Uncle and mum.

tailwags
Noah
ps. Does your mum know anyone who works/worked on the Gilmore Girls. D wants to know have they stopped making that show. She is obssessed with it. Thanks.

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Playing on the beach looks like so much fun.. Sure glad some human left you a nice tennis ball..
Can't wait till mom can spend all her time with you.. You are going to be one tired pup..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
I am sure you had a great hike!
Is your mom going to take a long vacation?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Pacco de Mongrel said...

is such a nice place for hikinh...

Deefor said...

I'm glad your mom is feeling better. And soon she'll be with you more. That looks like a great place to meet doggies.

Deefor

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day

I'm just doing a quick visit today 'cause I have so many places to go and things to see. I'll come back for a longer stay soon.

Cheers

Charlie

Pedro said...

Velcro,

Nice beach shots! I live very close to the ocean (the one all the way on the other side of the US from you) and my mom takes me down there some times. It's fun to run in the sand. Last time I went I got hit by a little wave. Didn't really like that...

Pedro