Thursday, September 11, 2008

A day at work with mom on her birthday...

Mom went to panavision again today to prep a camera for the TV show Cold Case and she took me with her!!! We were there all day and there was another dog here today, Niko the Rhodesian Ridgeback. I was a good doggie-I didn't growl at Niko at all, but Niko growled and raised her lip at me!! Mom was very proud of me!

I enjoyed spending time with mom on her birthday! But Iw as tired when we went home, and I slept all the way back...mom said I crashed out on the backseat!!


7 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Your mum has such a great job. Do you ever get to meet the stars?? Wouldn't it be great to get a doggie treat from Kathryn Morris.

tailwags
Noah

MONA AND THE MOMMY! said...

Hi Velco,

Just stoppong by to saw hello before IKE get here. WE are sheltering in place & the Mommy has been busy getting things ready so we are gonna do a quick post before we lose power.

Wish is good luck.

Mona

Love the

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Happy Birthday Mom!! We hope you found some time to go out to eat or something not just work..
We aren't to worried about Ike we are pretty far north.. Today it is beautiful outside but things change quickly in Texas..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Maggie and Mitch said...

That wasn't very friendly of Niko!
We're glad you got to spend your mom's birthday with her at work, Velcro!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Sure your mom has a very interesting job! And lucky you that can go with her!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

River said...

Sorry, we're a few days late but Happy Birthday to your mom! I think everyday should be a take your dog to work day. Sounds like it was fun for you!

love & wags,
River

Chef said...

Happy Birthday to your Mama, Velcro. I'm sure it meant a lot to her to spend the day with you.

xoxo
Chef