Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom.

Today is my mom's birthday! She was born on 9-11 before it became a horrible day for this country! She still likes her birthday even though it reminds people of alot of sadness. Everytiem she has a birthday she always thinks of the people who lost thier lives! I plan on giving her big slobbery kisses when she takes me with her to panavision! While she was working yesterday on NCIS, I was Squirrel watching...it's fun to watch squirrels-they have bushy tails like my cat Blossom-she has a squirrel tail!

6 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

Happy Birthday Velcro's Mum :-)

Cheers

Charlie

Hero said...

Wish your mom a very happy birthday for me, Velcro!

Maggie and Mitch said...

Happy birthday to Velcro's mom! Make sure this is the happiest day for her, Velcro!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Josie said...

Happy birthday to your Mum!!!! I hope you get a run and extra cuddles together!! Love, Josie

Noah the Airedale said...

Happy birthday Velcro's mum. We hope you had a great day.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy xxxx

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Happy Birthday to your Mom!
I hope she had a great day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza