Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My trip to Panavision with mom



I thought when mom finished shooting the season of mad men that I'd have her at home more-but that hasn't happened yet. She's working as much as she was-but at least I get to go to work with her when she preps a camera at Panavision! I love it there! People throw tennis balls to me, I get yummy treats and of course I get to be with mom!! Tomorrow mom is working on Navy NCIS-so I wont be able to go to work with her, but I will on thursday because she'll be at Panavision again!

4 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Velcro

Chook watches NCIS all the time. I think TBU only watches it 'cause he likes Abby! ;-)

It's really cool that you get to go to work with Mum sometimes.

Cheers

Charlie

Noah the Airedale said...

How lucky are you to go with your mum to work Velcro. Though we get to help Bryan with B&B stuff. Just today Tess helped check some people in.

tailwags
Noah xx

Hero said...

It must be so much fun going to work with your mom. I bet you get to meet a lot of fun and exciting people.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Sure is nice to go there with your Mom!
I can see you have your toy and your tennis ball! Treats! Nice people! And best of all... your Mom!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza