Friday, September 5, 2008

Pictures while mom was working....





Mom spent wednesday and thursday working. She had wanted to take me to work on wednesday when she was wrapping her camera package at panavision but the valley was HOT! She said it was over 100 degrees-way to hot for me! She left me at home so I could take care of the cats and be in 20 degree cooler or more weather! And I'm glad because mom came home miserable!

On thursday we went on a 3 mile run before she went to work....she was working on the TV show Brother's and Sister's. She worked until about 11pm....

Today, she left with a suitcase-I was not happy!!! And she didn't take me!! Luckily I have my petsitter who comes in everyday!! She took these pictures today and yesterday!!

My uncle will be coming home soon and then on saturday I'm going up to spend the weekend with grandpa until mom comes home on sunday....I still can't believe mom didn't take me on her trip with her! Doesn't she know I hate to be left!???

7 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Oh we get Brothers and sisters. Your mums job sounds really interesting.
Hope the weather cools down for you Velcro. Enjoy your weekend.

tailwags
Noah

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Sorry you could not go with your Mom!
But I am sure you will have fun with your uncle and your grandpa!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Josie said...

I know you miss your Mum! I bet you will get to go herding or on a super-dooper extra special run with her soon! I love to hear about your adventures....you are the best, Velcro! Love, Josie

Maggie and Mitch said...

It sounds like your mom leaves you in very capable hands, Velcro! Have fun at your grandpa's!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Charlie Daniels said...

Maybe mum will bring you back something special from where ever she went!

I had a water bowl like your red one once .... I ate it!

Cheers

Charlie

MONA AND THE MOMMY! said...

Hi Velcro,

We did our kitty cat post last night & used your sissy's picture. Hope ya approve. Come on over and take some guesses...ya already know one cat.

Your Mommy misses you as much as you do her ans she will be home before you know it so have a good time with your grandpa.

Love ya...Mona

Hero said...

I can't imagine the kind of heat you and your mom has to go through. Where I live it never goes above 80 degrees no matter the time of year. I know it must be sad to stay behind, but I think your mom was doing you a favor. Besides you'll get to spend time with other members of your family who love you just as much too!