Monday, September 8, 2008

SHEEP, SHEEP, SHEEP!!!!



SHEEP! Mom took me to see my sheep in Escondido. And we stayed and I herded for two hours! I was super tired when we got in the car to drive home! But I had a wonderful time! We've started our training for Course A Intermediate. Mom wasn't walking with the sheep this time!!! I don't know if I like that!! She stayed at the cone and I had to really listen to her commands or the sheep ran back to the hay-the sheep ran back to the hay alot!! We're just beginning! Mom is going to have to get better!!! I got to be pestered by a 4 border collie pups-they were all in my face! I growled a couple of times and they stopped getting in my face, but then they were right back at it. All 4 of them got under moms feet and were chewing her shoelaces-she was laughing so much and tripping-I thought mom was going to fall down and go boom!!!

8 comments:

Maggie and Mitch said...

Your pool water got pretty dirty from all that sheep chasing you did, Velcro! We saw a couple of lambs with the bigger sheep! They're very cute!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Charlie Daniels said...

Those babies look very cute. Am I supposed to chase them too! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

Pacco de Mongrel said...

happy training for the intermediate level... i'm sure u can master it in no time

btw... keep an eye on ur mum, make sure she don't bring home one of those pups

Noah the Airedale said...

Those little lambs are very cute. Sounds like you had a good time.

tailwags
Noah xx

Kathryn and Ari said...

What a great weekend, Velcro. It sounds like you are well on your way to becoming a herding champion. And we agree with Charlie Daniels: those are some seriously cute lambs!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Wow you are learning so fast. We haven't been back to the sheep in a long time. The trainer kind of quit asking us to come. Maybe we didn't measure up? Of course it was really hot this summer so Mom and Dad really didn't mind. Now they are busy on the house. Maybe someday we will get back at it..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
I am not so sure about herding but sure that "getting dirt" thing looks pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

River said...

Cute babies! Nothing like a dirt bath. Good luck with the next trials.

love & wags,
River