Sunday, August 31, 2008

A sunday with mom!



Mom was home all day today!!! So she took me on a 2.6 mile walk to the park so i could look at ducks, squirrels and geese! The geese always try to nip me! What is up with them? It was hot today and we took our walk in the middle of the day, so when i got home I drank lots of water and crashed on the cool floors!!!

Mom ran some sort of Nike Human Race tonight in downtown LA....I didn't get to run it-they specifically said no dogs! So I had to saty home-but luckily my uncle is here-so I had company!!

Good night!

6 comments:

The Cole Crew said...

Holy cow look at that tree! The roots are bigger than you. Don't wwrry the heat should be over soon, and fall will be coming (our fav season). It is going to be about 98 here today. The hurricane may give us some rain & clouds later in the week.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
That tree sure has big roots!
I hope your mom had fun at the race and you too with your uncle!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Hero said...

What a fun day with your mom!! I think I would have had a hard time resisting the urge to chase all those geese. I really like the picture of you standing over those grey tree roots. Hopefully you'll get to join your mom on her next race. Those hoomans probably didn't want dogs around, because they didn't want to be humiliated by our superior running skills.

Deefor said...

That picture with the tree is really great. Looks like a maze for a tiny animal. The geese are bigger than me, but I love frozen goose poop in the winter..

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Velcro

Sorry I haven't been visiting the last few days ... have been a bit unwell.

That big tree could sure hold a lot of PeeMail! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

Maggie and Mitch said...

How totally unfair that you couldn't accompany your mom on her run, Velcro! For some reason, your pictures aren't loading for us :-(

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch