Monday, October 13, 2008

At Panavision with mom!!!


Mom worked on saturday so i went up to my Grandpa's for doggie daycare. I had a great time. We went on walks, played with my tennis ball and finally around 8pm, mom came to pick me up. I was tired!! Grandpa took pictures-but mom hasn't posted them yet. She'll post them when she gets home today! Yesterday, mom was gone early in the morning. My uncle and I drove her to Long Beach and she jumped out of the car-"mom....where are you going?" It seems she was running in the Long Beach Half Marathon without me!!! It seems they didn't want dogs in that race either. But I don't know if I would have wanted to run 13.1 miles yesterday! So I hung with my uncle! Right now, mom and I are at Panavision. She's prepping a camera package for the tv show Navy NCIS and I came to hang out with mom!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend and is having a wonderful monday!!




If you are all wondering why my foot was wrapped. Mom noticed me chewing my paw while at panavision. She looked between my toes and it was all red and inflamed so mom decided to wrap my foot so i wouldn't lick it. I DID NOT LIKE the pink wrap on my foot! I kept taking it off! So there mom!

The last two pics were taken in Woodland Hills, where mom and I were today! There are two big wildfires burning and alot of the smoke was blowing into the West Valley-as well as one of the fires burning in the West Valley! It was really smoky and smelly!!

9 comments:

Maggie and Mitch said...

What a bummer that you didn't get to run with your mom but it sounds like you had a great time hanging with your grandpa!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Velcro

It sounds like your mum is really busy! Does she ever sit still? ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
What happened to your paw?? I hope you are better now.
Does your mom sleep?? She is always doing something!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

cookie said...

Too bad about both your foot and not being able to run with mom in the race.
At least you had fun with your Grandpa.
We love your blog, so we are giving you an award. See our blog for more info.
High five paws
Cookie and crew

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

You poor thing. We hope your foot is better for your herding trials. Dad found a website that allows all dogs to participate. Gus is in tack but doesn't have AKC papers so most clubs do not allow this. With Louie and Callie being deaf that wasn't good either.. Dad has this thing about the AKC and their way of thinking..
Good luck at your trials.
We really appreciate all the pointers you have given us..
Thanks for being our friends...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Velcro

I hope your paw gets better soon.

Cheers

Charlie

Pacco de Mongrel said...

i'm sure u had fun entertaining your grandpa

Hugo said...

Hey Velco,

Hope your paw gets well soon, so you'll no longer need the bandages!

Licks and Leaps
Hugo

Pedro said...

Velcro,

Thanks for coming to visit with me. All that smoke from the wild fires is pretty frightening! My mom said we had a wild fire on Long Island in 1996 and you could smell smoke every where. It burned a great deal of the pine barrens. We don't usually get wild fires where we live but California seems to get them all the time. Hope your foot is better! How'd your mom do in the 1/2 marathon?

Pedro