Sunday, October 19, 2008

A fun-filled sunday morning



Mom still wasn't feeling 100% this morning, but she had already planned on staying off work (and she's off monday and tuesday so I will have had her with me for 4 whole days!!). So mom took me to the park this morning to play with my Jolly Ball! I hadn't had jolly ball activity in awhile. I had a F U N time!!! And then after the park, mom, my uncle and I all went out to breakfast at the Lighthouse Cafe. They like dogs there!! We always sit outside and mom brings a dog water bowl for me and they eat breakfast-but mom always gets a breakfast that has sausage in it so she can give me the meat! It's my breakfast treat! I gobbled up two sausage links and a small bit of egg-yummy!!!! I love it when mom takes me to breakfast!!!

9 comments:

Ferndoggle said...

You got to go to breakfast with your people??? That rocks!

Sherman

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Glad your mom is feeling better!
I am drooling here looking at your breakfast! Yummy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Wow 4 days with your mom that will be awesome.. Mom has been home with us for 5 days but she wasn't allowed to go out. Dad wouldn't let her do anything after her surgery.. We just hung around the house and played in the backyard...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Thor said...

Hi Velcro!
Those are great pictures of you playing in the park! And you had a wonderful breakfast! Wow!
I hope your Mom is feeling all well now!

Love and licks
Thor

Noah the Airedale said...

Hi Velcro,
It's nice that you have your mum around for four whole days. Shame she isn't feeling 100% though. We hope she is on the mend.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Maggie and Mitch said...

You are one lucky girl to get to go out to breakie, Velcro!
We hope your mom is feeling better!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Mack said...

I hope your mom feels 100% better today!
Sounds like you had a super Sunday!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Yes we had a great time with Mom and Dad stayed home with her on Thursday and Friday so we had both of them for 4 days...
She went back to work today with her drugs in hand...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

The Cole Crew said...

Talk about a great Sunday! We got some eggs Sunday too but no meat. Hope you guys have a fun couple of days off.