Thursday, October 9, 2008

UGH!


All mom has been doing is working this week-well except for today. She took me for a 2 mile run this morning-then she left for work!! Mom worked two really long days on some tv show called Private Practice on monday and tuesday, so I didn't get a run in at all on those days! Luckily, my uncle was here and he took me for two long walks!!! Tomorrow, mom has told me we're going to go for a bunny run!~ I can't wait!!! Then she's going to start some other silly job called Glee.....some high school musical pilot written by the creator of Nip Tuck. All this work means no play for me!!!!

5 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Velco

I hope you have fun on your bunny run :-)

Cheers

Charlie

Kathryn and Ari said...

We were hoping you were going to tell us that there's a musical version of Nip/Tuck. Can you imagine the chorus line?

Ari's runs are getting cut short these days, too. You poor dogs. Don't forget we still love you.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
I am sure you will have a great time on your bunny run!
Enjoy your weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Deefor said...

Hi
Have a good time on your run. I hope your mom gets to relax after working so hard.

Deefor

Hero said...

That's so nice of your uncle to take you out while your mom was busy. I hope you find many bunnies during your run!