Thursday, October 2, 2008

Work with mom and a run!!!

Mom and I went to work today. Ok...mom went to work and she took me! Actually we went to Panavision again today so mom could prep two cameras for her day of work tomorrow on Navy NCIS...I wont get to go to work with her tomorrow-but at leats I went today! I got to see all my friends at Panavision! And mom let me take my tennis ball in so I tried to play and nose my ball to anyone that was paying attention to me! After mom finished working, we got in the car and drove home-our drive home was only an hour compared to our drive in the morning that took us 2 hours! Mom wasn't too happy about that commute!!! Once we got home, mom sat on the couch and ate a late lunch while I slept! I always sleep on the way home from panavision but needed a bit more nap time! Around 7pm, mom motivated and put my harness on, grabbed my leash and a bottle of water and we headed out....where were we going??? We headed to the ocean..... were we running, playing at the park?? I found out we were running-and what a run we did, 5.2 miles!!! And not even on the trails-on the road!! I couldn't even chase bunnies! But it made mom and I tired! She's typing for me now as I nap again!!! I hope everyone had a great thursday!!! It's friday tomorrow!!!

10 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Velcro

It's so cool you get to work to work with mum ... and did she drive home really really fast!!! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

Tony said...

Thanks for visiting me, you sure are a beautiful Aussie girl. I enjoyed looking through your blog & have added you to my followers list. Flat Tony is on his way via the cyberspace super highway to your email inbox.

Noah the Airedale said...

Sounds like you've both been very busy. Does your mum get to meet any of the stars of the shows she works on??

tailwags
Noah

Tiger Lily said...

Hi Velcro! I just came to visit you from Winton's blog and I asked Mom to add you to my Friends list.

NCIS is just about our favorite program and one of only 3 or 4 that we watch on network TV. It must be nice to go to work with your Mom. I am not allowed to because too many people there have allergies.

I am a cat who lives with my kitty sisters Jemima and Ruckus and 2 woofies named Zeke and Sushi. They both think they are big but they are a lot smaller than you are!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That is Mom's favorite show NCIS. She just loves Abbie.. Her and her hippo are hilarious...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
I know you love to go to work with your mom!
It must be very exciting!
I loved your "very sleepy" picture!
I hope you and your mom have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

chasingsquirrelswithrusty said...

Hi Velcro! My mom watches NCIS all the time! It must be great to get to go to work with your mom like you do! Especially to someplace exciting like that!

Loved your pictures, very cute!

Barklove,
Rusty

Hero said...

You're so lucky that your mom can take you to work with her sometimes. Your sleepy picture was so sweet, but you deserve to be sleepy after a 5+ mile run!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We actually did a good job. I still like barking at the sheep but I am getting a bit better. Dad let me loose from the leash so I could chase the sheep just to see what I would do and I did really well. I kept them all together just kind of an uncontrolled run. Louie is getting better he got the sheep through the "z" gate three times, controlled. He still likes to eat poop and pretty much looks like he isn't to interested in the sheep but he did chase them a couple of times but not in a pack.
Callie isn't ready for herding yet. She needs to learn sit, stay and down.. Mom hasn't been working with her. Mom says Louie needs to go back to training though. His stay is kind of lacking..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Sparky said...

Velcro!

Man, you must be one tired pooch by now! I hope you had a good nap after that run, and I hope you're having a grrrrEAT weekend!

Sparky