Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bunnies and the Beach and a Run oh my....

Mom and I went on a sunset Bunny Run at Ocean Trails tonight. Well actually it was still afternoon, time wise, but we ran back in the dark-silly mom doesn't have the sunset time down pat yet! we ran to the beach and I found a tennis ball! Mom threw it a couple of times, but cut it short saying something about running the trails in the dark...mom...I'll take care of you and be your eyes!! So I did. I went out in front as the sky was getting darker and darker-of course it was prime bunny hour!! I chased a few...I love to chase bunnies!!

We ran 5.1 miles tonight-mom and I had to come off the trails and finish on the streets since it was dark, so it extended our run a mile more than normal. I think mom was excited about getting a nice long run in though! And I got to play with my tennis ball and chase bunnies and sniff wonderful smells!!! What a great day!

7 comments:

Maggie and Mitch said...

It sounds like you had the absolute PERFECT day to us, Velcro! Your pictures are gorgeous!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Raising Addie said...

WOW sooo much running! You will probably sleep for a few days now!

Kisses
Addie

Hero said...

What a great day you had, Velcro! Those were great pictures your mom took. Your ocean view is very beautiful and reminds me of my own home.

River said...

There is nothing better than snuffling out bunnies. Maybe a tennis ball for you (I'm more a stuffie guy). So glad you had such a great day!

love & wags,
River

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Glad you had a nice run-walkie with your mom!
Bunnies, beach, ball, wow!
Sounds perfect to me!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Caramel Mohr said...

Hey Velcro, it's been months & months since I've checked your blog. I'm happy to see you're going stronger than ever!
Happy trails!
Scout

Noah the Airedale said...

Hi Velcro
Sounds like you and your mum had another great day. Running is so your thing!

tailwags
Noah x