Monday, November 24, 2008

The Fountains...

YIKES! Mom took me down to see the new fountains that adorn the Plaza/Gateway walkway at the Cruise ship terminal and Harbor. These fountains were designed by the Bellagio fountain people....I don't know why mom wanted to see them because they made ALOT of noise!! They popped, splashed and I didn't like them!!! And mom wanted me to sit on the edge so she could take a picture?? I think not mom!! We were out for a run and you made me sit in front of popping splashing water?????? Guess again mom!!! No good pics for you!!

3 comments:

Sen, Tama and Tom said...

I like water, being a spaniel etc, but that looks like too much water going every which way! I agree with you, Velcro!

Your Pal,
Tom

Raising Addie said...

Cool fountains!

I hope you had a nice run!

Kisses
Addie

Maggie and Mitch said...

What pretty fountains!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch