Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm in San Diego!!!

I got in the car early this morning with mom, my grandpa and my human "brother"...we drove down to San Diego and the humans did "college visits"...whatever that is! All I know is that I walked around some college campus called San Diego State University. After that we got in the car and drove to another college campus, University of San Diego. We were ther until about 4pm when we headed into downtown San Diego. Mom had booked a hotel room at a VERY PET FRIENDLY hotel, The W. We checked into the room and guess what??? They had a dog bed, dog bowl, dog treats in the shape of a W, W poop bags and my favorite-my own tennis ball!!! They also wrote a welcome message to mom and I on the chalk board in the room. Mom is VERY HAPPY so far with the hotel and the way we have all been treated!!! They love animals here and it shows!!! Mom has taken pictures and will upload them when we get back to LA. But if any of you want to travel with your mommy or dad or both...check out the W hotel. Mom found that is was cheaper to book a prepaid room-she saved $100!!!

I like it here!!! Because they like me and I'm with mom!!!

4 comments:

Raising Addie said...

WOW you got the royal treatment!

Can't wait to see the pictures!

Did you have your own room service menu?

Kisses
Addie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Sounds like you had a great time!
Glad you are so welcome there!
Have fun
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

River said...

That hotel sounds just like home! What a neat place. Order a big hamburger while your mom is in the bathroom!

love & wags,
River

Sparky said...

Velcro!

Wow, that is truly pawesome! I will have to check out that hotel one day, I've never heard of a hotel any friendlier toward us doggies!

Can't wait to see the photos!

Sparky