Friday, November 14, 2008

My day at panavision



I'm exhausted! I spent half the day at panavision (mom was prepping a camera package for Navy NCIS) and I didn't get my nap! I did get my tennis ball thrown ALOT of times and I got yummy snacks!!! I like going to panavision!!! Afterwards, mom and I went to see Grandpa. that's two times this week I've seen my grandpa!!! Then we drove home-I got to nap on our over one hour commute home! And then guess what we did when we got home??? Mom took me for a run! It's time to go to bed!!

3 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Crikey you've had a very active day Velcro....sounds like loads of fun though.

tailwags
Noah x

Deefor said...

That's why I love going anywhere in the car. Most times there's some good food and nice people. Your mom works so hard. It's good you go with her.

Deefor

Raising Addie said...

WOW!
Your day was full of adventures!

I hope you have some down time to relax this weekend.

Kisses
Addie