Saturday, November 8, 2008

My trip to San Diego...

I'm back in Los Angeles now. We got back around 2pm today. It was a fun-filled but busy mini-vacation for mom and of course me!!! In my last post I told you about the awesome hotel mom had picked! It is the W Hotel in downtown San Diego and they LOVE dogs!!! They'll accept cats too so i guess they love all animals!  This morning mom and I went for a run along the embarcadero. We left the hotel around 6:30am and went to Startbucks-mom had to have her morning tea. Then we walked down to the Embarcadero and sat on a bench so mom could finish her tea before running. She was meeting some of her blogging running friends for a run at 8am...so I got to run with 4 people today! We ran about 5.6 miles total today. We had stops in between so it wasn't all at once. 

I'm glad to be home but I'm really glad mom took me with her on her mini-vacation! We had fun!!!!

4 comments:

Maggie and Mitch said...

Whoa - look at you being treated like royalty, Velcro! Good for you!
San Diego sounds like a wonderful place to us and we're glad you got to run with friends!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Raising Addie said...

WOW you really did receive the royal treatment!

I have always wanted to go to California. Sounds like a good reason to go.

Kisses
Addie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Thanks for sharing those pictures!
Sure you all had a great time in San Diego!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Deefor said...

That hotel is really nice. I like to travel too. I liked your night walkie pictures.

Deefpr