Sunday, November 30, 2008

An Ocean Trails run with mom in FOG!

























































This morning mom took me to ocean trails for a 4 mile run! It was foggy...mom loved it! I loved it too because it was cooler! I met alot of doggies on the trail this morning. I saw Alec, my Aussie Shepherd friend. I also met a black lab who was very nice and then there were a few dogs who barked alot at me!! I don't really pay attention to that because I'm usually on a mission to the beach! We always go to the beach and I always find a tennis ball. Today I found two! Which one should i play with?? I played with both! I made mom throw both of them! We didn't stay too long because mom wanted to finish her run before the sun came out! Me too! I had fun!!

When we got home, mom fed me breakfast! And then I took a nap! Life is good!

5 comments:

Raising Addie said...

You are a lucky dog to find 2 balls!

Kisses
Addie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
A nice run with your mom meeting friends and finding tennis balls!
Glad you had fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sen, Tama and Tom said...

What wonderful photos! I wish I could run on a beach too!

Your Pal,
Tom

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

What a great way to spend your morning.. Wish we were closer we would go with you..
Yes I got to chase sheep and goats too. I tried to grab one of those little goats but Lori donged me gently on the head and I backed off. Callie got to help let the goats out and the sheep so they could graze in the big pen. Lori didn't want Callie to get to close to the sheep for fear that they might scare her and scare her for life..
Do you get to herd goats too.. They are so cute and they just follow mom and dad..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Caramel Mohr said...

i think only we heelers can stare at a tennis ball in JUST THAT WAY.
Happy trails!
Scout ^..^