Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday......




Mom slept in today. She worked really late last night-my uncle took me out last night around 10pm for a walk and then mom took me out when she came back from work around 1am. So I let her sleep in today! When she finally woke up I was very anxious to play!!! I gave her a tennis ball immediately!

My uncle took me out this morning and then mom and I ran an errand and they watch some silly football game...I heard mom cheering Rocky Top or something. All I know was they were stuck in front of the tv until it was finished!! Didn't they know that I wanted to play??

Well I did get to play, with my kitty Blossom!! She and I have alot of fun!

Around 2:30 mom and I drove up to the valley. When we go to the valley I know I'm going to see grandpa...amd we did! Woo Hoo!! I played with my jolly ball in his yard, then mom and I went running along the bike path. I had a great time-lots of smells, lots of new dogs and mom and I got good exercise! We ran 4.1 miles...I was pooped and slept on the way home!!

I hope everyone ha d a nice saturday!

-Velcro

5 comments:

Maggie and Mitch said...

Those are sweet pictures of you and Blossom, Velcro! It sounds like you had a great Saturday to us!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Glad you are having a great weekend!
Walkies, runs and playing time with Blossom!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

You have such a great mom to take you out that late.. You are such a good girl to let her sleep late.
That Blossom looks like she has ginsu knives too? Our cats do and Louie has found out that they can draw blood..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Raising Addie said...

Sounds like you had a fun day!

Kisses
Addie

The Cole Crew said...

Fun with the cat! What a Saturday!