Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thank you!!!!

Mom and I wanted to thank every hooman, doggie and kitty who sent us woofs, purrs and condolences!!! They have meant alot to mommy!! Winton was a good kitty-and now he's a ginger Angel kitty.

Yesterday, mom took me to see SHEEP!!!!! Woo hoo! We drove up to the valley to get grandpa-so he could take pictures of ME! And he got to see me work with my sheep for an hour and a half!! I was wonderful! I'm leaving mom's side now and bringing the sheep back to her when they run off!!! It's alot of fun. I also get to bite the hocks of the sheep....it's kinda fun!!

Afterwards, we drove Grandpa back to the valley and then mom and I went for a 4 mile run along the bike path. It was a very fun-filled day!!!

Thanks mom for letting me see my sheep!!!


8 comments:

River said...

Wow, you look like a professional!

love & wags,
River

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Glad you had a fun day! I know how much you enjoy being with the sheeps!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

chasingsquirrelswithrusty said...

Velcro, I'm so sorry about your Winston. Mom says he looks like a cat she used to have named Hobbs who is at the Rainbow Bridge too.

You looked like you had a lot of fun with the sheep!

Barklove,
Rusty

Maggie and Mitch said...

You sure do keep those sheep in line, Velcro!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Raising Addie said...

WOOOHOOOO for sheep!

My dream is to meet some sheep.

Wonderful pictures!

Have a great weekend!
Kisses
Addie

Kathryn and Ari said...

We're sorry we missed the original post about Winton and even more sorry to hear about his passing. Hope you have found some solace in adventures with sheep. We'll be thinking of you!

TinaGirl said...

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I think you are as sad as your sweet owner. Guess what? I have an aussie too. His name is Buster, and he is super sweet! I hope you guys didn't get anywhere near that nasty fire today. Glad you got to see sheep. I won't tell Buster, he'd be jealous.

Tell your sweet master Thank you for leaving a note on my blog. She should look into the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer held in Long Beach. Its an amazing weekend!

Deefor said...

Hey Velcro
You are really in charge of those sheep. The boss. It looks like fun.

Deefor